Loading… 英文鬼故事_TOM段子


2019-03-13 13:34 1234笑话网   




Ever since I can remember I have been sensitive。 So it should’ve been no surprise to me the events that would take place in my early twenties。


I am in the military and so, because of this, cannot identify specific locations since this particular incident took place on a military installation。


I was 21, fresh out of boot camp and well into my final stages of technical training。 I was training to be an avionics specialist, a primarily male-dominated field of maintenance and therefore I was always on guard trying to be the best and not be any less than that。 So I was naturally distracted by my goals and not in touch with my normal sense of intuition。


We had just been assigned a class on the midnight shift when it started happening。 At first I chalked it up to nerves and my body trying to adjust itself to sleeping during the day and going to school at night。 About two weeks in I was finally acclimated and fortable。 Well, not exactly fortable。 You see, the base we were at was an older one as most Air Force bases usually are。 But our schoolhouse was in what used to be the old training hospital during WWII, the Korean War, and then Vietnam。 It wasn’t until those two weeks of adaptation had passed that one of my guys made the observation that the building was shaped like an H。


It made sense。 The floors were all concrete linoleum and instead of stairs in the building there were two gurney ramps per floor, at 180 degree angles from each other that traversed you through the levels。 It was not until one night, we were doing our clean up details (the military saves money on janitorial services by farming out its students to indentured servitude) that I got curious。 I wanted to see what was on the top floor。 From the outside it looked like there were three stories, not including the basement where our break room was located。 So I, with my push broom in hand, climbed the ramps。 I asked if anyone wanted to go with me。 No one wanted to join me, so after resoundingly calling them all a pack of wises I ventured off solo。


I climbed seven floors。 I counted。 They all looked the same。 I figured this was weird but was not too bothered by it。 I stared up the next ramp into black abyss and decided that I should get back, for all I knew this could go on forever。 I came back down to find my classmates staring at me。 I looked at all six faces in puzzlement。 Finally, my best friend, Lance, said, “Berk, why didn’t you answer us? Where did you go?” I answered that I just kept following the ramps but I could never find the top, which I found weird, why do you ask? They all chimed in that they had called me numerous times and even ventured up a couple ramps but couldn’t find me。 I never heard them。 No one believed me and just thought I was trying to be funny。 I found it all a bit unsettling, but quickly became immersed in other things。


It was after these two weeks had past that I was awake enough to notice things。 It’s odd, when I am tired but not totally downtrodden is when I am my most sensitive。 Like a primal survival instinct moves to the forefront of my mind, or something。 I started to feel unfortable in the bathroom。 My eyes would always be drawn to the 2 x 2 foot air vent on the wall where it met the ceiling and went on through the labyrinth of the building。 I always felt like if I looked up quickly enough, I would see a pair of red eyes or whatever it was that was watching me。 I never saw anything but felt that there was something there, just out of sight in the gloom, breathing and watching。


One night I went to the latrine while everyone went down to the basement break room。 I came out, hurrying as usual, and proceeded down the ramps。 When I got to the first floor I stopped。 This was the floor that we had our original class room。 We called it the meat locker because no matter how hot it was outside or even in the hallway; you could almost see your breath as soon as you crossed the threshold。


I focused in on what had caught my attention。 It was a flickering florescent light at the end of the hall by the exit door that led out to the enclosed external stairwell。 I didn’t think much of it till it went out pletely。 As I was about to walk away, it came back on as the light in front of it flicked off。 It did this in rapid succession down the hall towards me, faster and faster。 The truly terrifying part was not the lights but the racing shadow it created on the floor。 It was as if an impenetrable black mass was charging me at ramming speed。 Filled with inexplicable horror and certainty that this was the same ominous thing in the bathroom, I turned on my heels and started down the ramp only to be shoved, hard, by something。 I tumbled all the way down and somehow managed to roll into a crouching position, sprang to my feet and kept running till I hit the bottom ramp。 Whereby I collected myself enough to catch my breath and walk the rest of the way down。 In passing the two big shut doors a

djacent to the last ramp I had another weird feeling of certainty and realization: this was a hospital (we already know that。) This basement used to be the morgue。 The first level with the meat locker classroom was the operating wing that would explain the red linoleum versus the equally aged brown stuff on the subsequent floors; for all the blood spillage during surgeries。 You know there were a lot of deaths here; it was a training hospital during war time。


In the following weeks I saw many things that would’ve normally unnerved me a bit。 I saw more ghosts than I can count。 More than I ever did in childhood。 In some ways it was forting knowing that I still had this sensitivity but sad to know that I will always know way more than I ever wanted to。 I saw nurses and doctors mostly。 Irritatingly enough, it was usually when I was alone, not that I wanted to share it with anyone。 I wouldn’t want them to think I was buckling under the pressure。


The only time I was ever scared was on the first floor with the red linoleum。 About a week before we were due to graduate I found myself alone on this floor。 I always got cold and anxious there。 Finally, I saw him。 It was strange。 I felt the animosity, believe me it was almost overpowering, but it was like being in the eye of a raging storm。 He was in a green army air corps uniform。 Handsome。 Angry。 Dead。 I don’t know why he chose me as the focal point of his anger。 I still don’t。 But I know that I will never forget that moment。 It was as if time stood still。 In that instance he just stared holes into me。 I don’t know if it was to show me that he could have done something more but chose to show benevolence or if he saw something strong in me, like one warrior sizing up another。


We graduated shortly thereafter。 As we were marching home, I turned to look at the schoolhouse。 And who should I see, but my soldier in the first floor window。 Just staring。 I haven’t thought too much about him since then, but I’m sure we’ll meet again when I go back to be an instructor。




CREEPY STORY。。。few years ago,a mother and father decided they needed a break,so they wanted to head out for a night on the town。

So they called their most trusted babysitter。

When the babysitter arrived,the two children were already fast asleep in bed。

So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children。

Later at night,the babysitter got bored and went to watch tv

but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they didnt have cable downstairs

(the parents didn't want the children watching too much garbage)。

So she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parents' room。

Of course the parents said it was ok,

but the babysitter had one final request。

She asked if she could cover up the clown satue in their bedroom

with a blanket or cloth,because it made her nervous。

The phoneline was silent for a moment,

(and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time)

said。。。。take the children and get out of the house。。。。

we'll call the police。。。we don't have a clown statue。。。

the children and the babysitter got murdered by the clown。

It turned out to be that the clown was a killer that escaped from jail。

If u don't repost this within 5 minutes

the clown will be standing next to your bed at 3:00 am

with a knife in his hand。 There i said it so the evil clown won't kill me。I hate chain letters!!!

小故事: 很多年前, 一个爸爸和一个妈妈想休假,所以他们决定晚上去城镇。他们叫来最信任一个人来照看孩子。当保姆来的时候,他们的连个孩子已经在床上睡着了。所以保姆只是看了看孩子是否睡的好,就坐下了。















I worked in my local pub and over the weekends and some times during the week I would stay over there with the other bar manager。 We shared a room。 It wasn't strange to us to hear things at night。 Sometimes the juke box would e on; sometimes you could hear voices and laughter ing from the bar。 I used to like hearing that, as if those people who had really enjoyed ing to the pub still liked to pop in for a late drink!


Every morning, no matter how much you had scrubbed and polished the bar top the night before, you would find three water marks, as if the landlord and two regulars had stayed and had a drink together。 Then other things started happening。


When I was in the bathroom there would be knocks on the door。 I would call out but get no answer, and sometimes find there had been no one upstairs but me。 I would hear running footsteps and a child's laughter。 The sash window in the room I stayed in would never close fully and condensation used to build up on my full length mirror。 In the morning you could see two small hand prints at the bottom of the mirror。 Again, these occurrences didn't bother me; in fact it was quite forting。


At night I would sometimes feel someone get into bed with me and feel two little hands in the small of my back。 However, things started happening that DID bother me。

到了晚上,我有时会觉得有人钻到了我的被窝里面,能感到有两只小手在背后摸我的腰部。 (这也算不了什么),但是,这之后发生的事情真的让我感到不安。

After locking up one night I and the other bar manager were cleaning up。 Now, in the ladies toilets there was a door that opened up into a courtyard, however no one had ever found the key。 As I was checking out the toilets, I saw the door handle move。 I thought someone had managed to get into the courtyard and called to my friend to look through the window。 He didn't see anyone。 Then the door handle started moving much more violently and I ran out to my friend。


We both watched through the window as an unseen hand rattled the door handle。 We took off upstairs quite quickly, put all the lights on and slept in the living room that night。 I hated having to go to the toilet at night from that point on。


The bathroom was at the end of corridor and I would always feel as if something was walking right behind me。 I once saw a tall, dark shadow walk around the corner and into the kitchen, but there was no one there。 I started to feel scared to be upstairs on my own。


Downstairs, in the bar, it had a much more friendly atmosphere, but upstairs felt oppressive and claustrophobic。 One night I woke up to find my sash window open and the tall figure standing on the balcony, looking out across the town。 It then jumped off the rooftop。 The child I had sensed, in such a forting way, now began to scare me too。 It was a little girl, and it seemed that with the appearance of this dark man she became intensely scared。 I would see her standing in the doorway screaming while the black shadow approached behind her。 I would hear cries and screams in the dead of night。 My friend ended up pulling down the old fireplace that had been bricked up in the room we shared。 That did it for I sensed something dreadful in the entire pub after he did that。 I never worked or stayed there again。




My family has a house in Marine City, less than two miles from where the 'Morrow Road Haunting' have been stated to happen。 My parents grew up riding their horses up and down that road, and many others。


Recently, my mother and I took a ride to the area, and noticed that the road is now paved and the bridge that was there is gone。 We parked down the street a ways, put on our gloves, zipped out coats and began our walk through the snow。


After crossing the ditch where the bridge used to be, my chest began to tighten and my heart began to race。 I should also mention that I had not been to the exact spot before, but since I had recently discovered that I am a psychic medium, my mother and I decided to venture to the 'site'。


After we crossed the ditch, we noticed that on both sides of us were newer houses, but nothing but trees lay ahead。 My mother pointed ahead to where the trees were and said, 'The story says that the land here has never sold because every time someone would try to build on it, too many things would go wrong and eventually people gave up。'


Although it was almost midnight, the snow seemed to illuminate the ground fairly well, so we began our walk down a path and through the woods。 I knew we were in the right area, and getting closer to where the house used to stand because I could feel a 'tingling sensation' throughout my body--which is typical for me when I municate with spiritual entities。 We walked for a few moments, until my mother decided that she was too cold to go on。 So, we turned around and headed back toward the road。


About ten feet from where the bridge used to be, I lunged forward, startled。 My mother jumped around to look at me and had a nervous look on her face。 'What?!' she said, anxiously。 I was hesitant to tell her why I bolted towards her, but new that she was not going to believe me if I tried to brush my sudden movements off。 'Um, someone just tugged on the back of my hair。' That was it。。。 she was off and running。


She hurdled herself as quickly as she could over the mound of snow that was piled up from the plow and jumped onto the pavement。 'Wait a minute!' I said, as I stepped next to her and turned back around to look at the land。 'Just give me one minute。' I could feel a 'presence' very strongly at that point, but by the expression on my mom's face I knew she wouldn't want to stand near area。




One cold winter night, early in the New Year, a certain Dutchman left the tavern in Tarrytown and started walking to his home in the hollow nearby。 His path led next to the old Sleepy Hollow cemetery where a headless Hessian soldier was buried。 At midnight, the Dutchman came within site of the graveyard。 The weather had warmed up during the week, and the snow was almost gone from the road。 It was a dark night with no moon, and the only light came from his lantern。


The Dutchman was nervous about passing the graveyard, remembering the rumors of a galloping ghost that he had heard at the tavern。 He stumbled along, humming to himself to keep up his courage。 Suddenly, his eye was caught by a light rising from the ground in the cemetery。 He stopped, his heart pounding in fear。 Before his startled eyes, a white mist burst forth from an unmarked grave and formed into a large horse carrying a headless rider。


The Dutchman let out a terrible scream as the horse leapt toward him at a full gallop。 He took to his heels, running as fast as he could, making for the bridge since he knew that ghosts and evil spirits did not care to cross running water。 He stumbled suddenly and fell, rolling off the road into a melting patch of snow。 The headless rider thundered past him, and the man got a second look at the headless ghost。 It was wearing a Hessian mander's uniform。


The Dutchman waited a good hour after the ghost disappeared before crawling out of the bushes and making his way home。 After fortifying himself with schnapps, the Dutchman told his wife about the ghost。 By noon of the next day, the story was all over Tarrytown。 The good Dutch folk were divided in their opinions。 Some thought that the ghost must be roaming the roads at night in search of its head。 Others claimed that the Hessian soldier rose from the grave to lead the Hessian soldiers in a charge up nearby Chatterton Hill, not knowing that the hill had already been taken by the British。


Whatever the reason, the Headless Horseman continues to roam the roads near Tarrytown on dark nights from that day to this。




I worked in the basement of a Caltech campus building that had been periodically haunted by the specter of the upper half of a roofer who had fallen from the six story roof twenty years earlier。


On the day of the 6。0 Whittier earthquakes of 1987 I arrived at the building an hour earlier than usual and took the elevator to the top floor where the snack bar was located。 After buying a cup of coffee from the dispenser I strolled out of the snack room onto the penthouse balcony to gaze over the lovely campus。 Just as I was about to take a sip of coffee the whole building jolted upwards and nearly knocked me off balance。 Thinking the short earthquake could be a precursor to an even bigger earthquake, I turned to find my way to the stairwell。 However, as I turned I was slammed to the tarmac so violently and swiftly that I had no time to break my fall with my hands。


As I struggled to crawl towards the stairwell I felt a sharp jabbing pain of my left ankle。 I descended the stairs to the lobby and observed huge cracks in the corners and stumbled over chucks of plaster that had fallen onto the stairs。 As I stumbled and limped through the lobby I encountered marble wall panels that had fallen and broken。


A few employees were huddled right outside of the building afraid to enter。 When they saw me emerge from the building they called security and soon I was taken to the campus clinic。 By the time I arrived I my left ankle was swollen and discolored and I could not put any weight on it。 As I described the accident to the attending physician I could not account for the way I was injured since I was out in the open and pletely removed from any objects。


Later as I drove myself home to Whittier I began to see more damage along the streets。 It turned out that the epicenter of the earthquake had been in Whittier and my neighborhood looked like a war zone。 Since aftershocks follow the larger earthquakes I decided to drive to Las Vegas, Nevada to visit a friend for a few days。


In the early morning darkness of my first night the doorbell rang, waking my hostess and me。 As she turned on the porch light neither she nor I could see anyone from the front window。 We then shrugged and went off to bed。 A couple of minutes later the doorbell rang again。 This time we repeated our steps much more quickly in order to see if a prankster might be lurking about。 Again we returned to our rooms only to hear the ringing repeated。


Thinking the fuse box may be faulty; we determined which fuse to turn off to snuff the doorbell。 As we settled back in our rooms the doorbell rang again in an oddly hollow ring。 At that moment I began to realize that something must have been trying to get our attention。


That morning I called one of the local spiritual practitioners to discuss this phenomenon。 She suggested that I e for an 'entity healing' as soon as possible。 Later that morning several practitioners came to sit in on the healing session。 One of the practitioners picked up on a male who seemed lost and in need of direction。 The group took turns directing their prayers of healing and lifting to this entity。 One of them mentioned that lost souls often seek out those who are sensitive and spiritually aware。


When I returned to my basement office I was told by one of the long time employees that shortly before the building was pleted one of the roofers had taken a fatal fall from the exact spot I was standing when his left ankle was caught in a coiled rope。 His ghost had been seen by several of the employees over the years。


Could I have attracted the roofer while standing in the exact spot he died at the pletion of the building during a major trauma to the building?




Red clothes

It was a foreign language schools in the women's dormitory, there are a number of times at night often have a red woman's clothes to sell door-to-door late at night, do not know how she was downstairs escaped inspection。Every day, all night, a knock-room, if someone opened the door and asked; 'red clothes do not want to /' As the girls were very angry after the quarrel, are not big cried, a few days this night。 One night, That woman came again。 Thunk! Thunk! When the door opened from the inside out one of the girls she roared; 'what the red dress? I want the whole。 How much does it cost?'

Woman smiled, turned away and did not give her a red dress, and that night we all slept well, no one has e knocking at the door。 The next day, the dormitories were all up, only that the women's big red red The roar of girls not to get up, her students opened her quilt, she is all red, her skin of the upper part of the body has been ripping up。 Huang who have blood flow, looks like a dress Red pieces of clothing。






A few years ago when I was 18, I was dating a girl from Edinburgh。 Now this place has quite a lot of history so ghost tours are mon but one stands out as being famous due to the fact that it has an extremely well documented case of a poltergeist called the Mackenzie Poltergeist。 After having read the book written by the founder of the City Of The Dead tour I was really looking forward to going on it。


The tour starts off by taking you around Edinburgh and telling you stories of certain parts, but it all kicks off when they take you into a place called the covenanters prison。 In this small cemetery is the Black Mausoleum where the poltergeist is。 Many people have felt cold spots in this tomb and have left the tour only for cuts and welts to appear later。 Part of the tour is for all of the participants to be locked in the tiny mausoleum for ten minutes。 Now while I was in there I felt things touching me and heard scratching noises on the walls and ceiling of this sandstone tomb。 While this wouldn't be unmon, what happened to me after I left that still scares me。

在旅游开始时,他们会带着你绕着爱丁堡转转,向你介绍一些景点。只有当他们将你带入一个叫做“神圣盟约监狱”的时候,旅游才算真正开始,这是一块面积不大的墓地,那里有一个叫做“黑陵”的坟墓,里面就住着那个闹鬼。在坟墓里,许多人都会感到阴森森的,里面的磕磕绊绊也往往吓得他们提前结束游程。在游览中有一部分资料是把游客关在一个很小的墓穴里,让他们在里面呆十分钟。当我被关在这座用砂岩砌成的墓穴时,感觉到有什么东西一向在碰着我, 并且还听到在穴壁和顶部有“唰唰”的擦划声。如果这还算是正常的话,那么在我走后所发生的事情至今还让我心有余悸。

After enjoying the whole thing I left the graveyard to return home to the flat but as I was exiting the cemetery I felt something e with me, a heavy kind of feeling, as if there was something on my back but not physically。 This continued all the way home which was quite a long walk。 When we got there we were the only two in the house, save for the cats, or so we thought。 It wasn't long before I felt something in the house with us, like the presence of a man standing in the kitchen。 I'm quite sensitive to these things so I knew it wasn't my imagination。


Making my way towards the kitchen, carrying the cat because the girl wouldn't e with me, I stepped into the hall。 Now the one thing you should know about this house is that it always like a furnace, but the cold spot in the hall actually took my breath away, it was freezing! I refused to go any further and went back to the bedroom to sit with the girl。 The scary thing was that she isn't very sensitive to things like this but she described to me something she felt standing in the hall and it matched the description of the man I felt in the kitchen。 This scared the utter hell out of me because what I felt was a tall man, with long greasy hair but I couldn't make out his face。


To this day I still have no idea what followed me home but I was terrified and I'd rather not find out。




In 2004 three friends and I headed from Tucson to Tombstone for the day, as two of my friends were from RAF in England and had never been there。 It was also my first trip also。


After hitting a show, taking a picture where you dressed up in clothes from that era, we headed for a bite to eat。 I think we ate the Long Horn’s Restaurant。 The four of us grubbed and after drinking lots and lots of ice tea, the only other female and I hit the bathrooms。 The bathrooms were like regular bathrooms; two of them, each with their own separate room, including door, sink and toilet in one room。 I took the one to my left。 There was a weird sign on the wall in the bathroom, it struck me as odd, it read something along the lines of: If you don’t wash your hands you can die! And then proceeded to explain how a girl died of some disease。 Of course I washed my hands, but when I did I had this overwhelming feeling like someone was watching me。 I felt very claustrophobic, which is abnormal for me since I only get that feeling in large crowds。 I shook off the feeling since the bathroom was small and cramped, and met back with my friends and we drove back to Tucson。


The next day, after returning home from work alone, I found my kitchen cabinets open, as well as my dishwasher。 It was strange since my roommate at the time was staying somewhere else and nobody was there besides my dogs。 All night long my dogs kept barking, their stares always in direction of the kitchen but they wouldn’t step foot in there。 Which was very weird, as this had never happened before, and the kitchen is where I kept their food and water。


This happened over the course of the week。 The dogs would bark in the general vicinity of the kitchen and when I left the house I would return to find cabinets open and the dishwasher pulled down。 Eventually the two guys in the RAF talked to some of their friends who were also stationed here in Tucson and in the RAF who went down to Tombstone the day after we did。 (Due to the fact my friends gushed how cool it was)。 They had eaten at the same place we had and had struck up a conversation with their waitress about the restaurant wanting to know more about the history and the legendary ghosts。 The waitress had told them how Morgan Earp had been shot on the roof of the building and that…the women’s bathroom was haunted。 But not both of them, just the one on the left。 I never got a full story on who the ghost was or anything about the ghost, but I am fairly certain that the ghost followed me home and vacationed with me a while and tried to make its presence known in my kitchen。

同样的事持续了一个星期,每一天狗都在厨房附近狂吠,每一天我回家都会看到储物柜和洗碗机被打开。我那两个皇家空军的朋友把这件事告诉了几个也在图森市驻扎的同事,他们在我们去墓碑市的第二天也去了那儿(因为听我朋友说了那个地方是多么的酷)。他们也在相同的餐馆吃了饭并和餐馆的女招待聊天,想要多了解点当地的历史和神鬼传说。女招待给他们讲了摩根。厄普在餐馆房顶上被枪杀,从那之后女洗手间开始闹鬼的故事, 但只有靠左手边的那个房间才闹鬼。我对这个鬼魂的来历和他的故事明白的不是很多,但我深信他跟着我回了我家,并且和我共处了一段时光,厨房里的怪事就是他所为。

A few weeks after my trip to Tombstone I moved out of the apartment so I’m not really sure what happened to the ghost。


Maybe it went back home。




A couple of friends and I were hangin' out one day and we found an Ouija board in one of their basements。 It was really nice, not one of those mass produced plastic things, it was made of wood and had intricate carvings all around its base, like moons and stars and other cosmic stuff, I don't really remember it that well except they were very detailed and looked hand carved。 We didn't think much of it at the time because we were black widow hunting (not one of our smarter ideas, but it was a rush when we found one)。 I'd also like to say that we don't drink, do drugs, or anything that would mess with your mind like that。 Day turned to night and we had given up our hunt and started playing X-Box。 We got bored shortly after。 So one of my friends decided to go the board。


When he brought it back I swear it had grown at least a foot in all directions from the last time I saw it (not important, it just intrigued me)。 Anyway we went on to ask it stuff and nothing happened, so my other friend went to his puter and looked up some ancient druid chant to open some vortex thing。


I don't know the specifics; no one else went with him。 All he did was print out what we were supposed to say, it was mostly just weird word binations and a few summoning phrases I can't remember。 This was almost a year ago, I do remember feeling pretty silly going through with it。 This I remember clearly though, the same friend who got the paper all of a sudden asks for it to give us a sign。 Of all the stupid things to do。。。 well I was very upset with him, but he defended himself by saying that's what the site told him to do。 As it turns out it said not to ask for a sign or anything else like that。 It even put it in all caps and bolded, too。


Well after that he was pretty embarrassed, but nothing happened for about a half hour。 So we just gave up ghosts for the night (our attention spans couldn't handle nothing happening for that long)。 Later we got back on the X-Box and started playing, I think it was Halo when we heard my friend's parents get home, it was about 9 pm, about an hour early。 So he decided to go into the garage and jump out when they got out of the car。 Well he waited about 10 minutes just sitting there before he decided to look out a window and no one was there。 While he was looking he heard about two inches from his ear someone smacking their lips like they had dry mouth and were preparing to speak。 When he spun around there was no one there, which is about when he came walking back to the basement at a very brisk pace。


While we were down there we heard a number of doors slamming and knocks over our head like someone was kneeling and punching the floor over and over。 Which doesn't sound that scary, but it was the most frightening experience of my life。 Then some guy started screaming bloody murder down the hall from us in the basement。 When I looked down the hall I saw what looked like a transparent hunchback limping toward us。 The way he was moving was not like a normal person would, it was like a glitching puter; he would 'jump' forward, backward or to a side, then back to his normal place again。 It was just strange。 After this I ran faster than my legs could take me out of his house, forgetting my friends until I stopped across the street and noticed they were right behind me。 I guess they didn't see the guy, but when they saw me running they felt like they were snapped out of a trance。


After that nothing major happened in his house and I was only in his basement long enough to move the TV and X-Box upstairs。 It might have been the chant but I am almost sure it was his invitation that provoked it。




责任编辑: 4007ZG

责任编辑: 4007ZG